Scheduling of Performances
- By submitting an entry form, the competitor agrees to perform at any time between the beginning and the end of the Provincial Competition.
- OMFA reserves the right to deviate from the published schedule without advance notice.
- All special scheduling requests must be submitted in writing on the entry form in the space provided. While scheduling requests will be given every consideration, we cannot guarantee compliance. Requests to change the scheduled date will not be considered.
- OMFA will endeavour to arrange the schedule so as to avoid conflicts in playing time of accompanists, providing full information is included when the entry form is submitted.
- The scheduled times of performance will be posted on the OMFA website and will be forwarded with instructions to each competitor as soon as possible after the final entry deadline. Competitors will be reminded of all rules and advised of all known changes to the published schedule.