It is the responsibility of every LOCAL FESTIVAL COMMITTEE to ensure that each Provincial competitor has read and fully understood all parts of this Syllabus.
You may learn about each of the different sections of the Syllabus by clicking on the links below.
Photocopy this entire Syllabus, or any portion thereof, as needed. All entries must be checked by the local festival committee before being submitted to the OMFA Office.
The 2019 Provincial Finals Competition will be taking place in Niagara Falls from June 3 to June 8, 2019.
The Syllabus is comprised of the following sections. The links below will take you directly to that section.
- Entry Forms & Fees
- Scheduling of Performances
- Performance & Participation
- Behaviour During The Provincial Competition
- Results of the Competitions
- Musical Theatre
- Percussion – Information to be posted soon
- Piano – Information to be posted soon
- Piano Concerto Recorded – Information to be posted soon
- Speech Arts – Information to be posted soon
- Strings – Information to be posted soon
- Voice- Information to be posted soon
- Woodwinds – Information to be posted soon