Woodwinds – Grade 1
Note: The time limit for this class is 15 minutes
- Two pieces must be performed at the Provincial Level:
- Both pieces must be at the same grade level Please make sure to read the specific rules and regulations for Woodwinds classes in the Syllabus.
- Competitors must refer carefully to either the RCM or CC syllabus to determine how many and which movements of a selection are required (i.e. one movement, two movements, or complete)
- Memorization is optional, but strongly encouraged
- If physical distancing is still mandatory as of the date you submit your video, then live accompaniment can only be with a family member or someone who lives in your residence. The accompanists listed on our website have confirmed that they are willing to record accompaniments for you to use for your performance. It is up to the competitor, however, to contact them directly and pay for this arrangement.