Voice – Grade 6
Note: The time limit for this class is 15 minutes .
- Three Songs must be performed in two or more languages. Please make sure to read the specific rules and regulations for Voice classes in the Syllabus.
- All three pieces must be at the same grade level.
- Vocalise and stand-alone recitatives are not permitted.
- Selections from the RCM Popular Selection List and the CC Idioms List, including musical theatre, popular (contemporary) and operatta pieces. are not permitted.
- All pieces must be performed from memory.
- At the Diploma and Open level it is strongly recommended that selections include an operatic aria and/or a sacred aria.
- If physical distancing is still mandatory as of the date you submit your video, then live accompaniment can only be with a family member or someone who lives in your residence. The accompanists listed on our website have confirmed that they are willing to record accompaniments for you to use for your performance. It is up to the competitor, however, to contact them directly and pay for this arrangement.