Piano – Grade 8
Note: The time limit for this class is 25 minutes
- Two pieces must be performed at the Provincial Level:
- Both pieces must be at the same grade level Please make sure to read the specific rules and regulations for Piano classes in the Syllabus.
- Competitors must also refer carefully to either the RCM or CC syllabus to determine how many and which movements of a selection are required (i.e. one mvt., two mvts., or complete)
- For Grades/Levels 1 to 10, studies or etudes as listed in the Conservatory Canada or RCM syllabi are not permitted.
- Selections from the RCM Popular Selection List and the CC Idioms lists are not permitted
- Repeats are optional but not required.
- Performances must be from memory