Musical Theatre – Intermediate
Note: The time limit for this class is 15 minutes .
- Two songs must be presented.
- Please make sure to read the specific rules and regulations for Musical Theatre classes in the Syllabus.
- It is strongly recommended that one selection be a ballad and one selection be up-tempo. As well, the songs should be from different musicals representing different eras.
- Selections must be from professionally staged musical theatre productions. Musicals that have only been work-shopped are NOT permitted.
- All songs must be performed from memory.
- Costumes are permitted, but will not be judged.
- If physical distancing is still mandatory as of the date you submit your video, then live accompaniment can only be with a family member or someone who lives in your residence. The accompanists listed on our website have confirmed that they are willing to record accompaniments for you to use for your performance. It is up to the competitor, however, to contact them directly and pay for this arrangement.