Guitar – Open
Note: The time limit for this class is 40 minutes
- Two pieces must be performed at the Provincial Level:
- The first piece must have been played at the local festival and received a minimum mark of 85
- The second piece is own choice but must be at the ARCT level or above but may not be another movement of the work chosen as the first selection.
- Competitors must refer carefully to either the RCM or CC syllabus to determine how many and which movements of a selection are required (i.e. one mvt., two mvts., or complete)
- Grade Grades 6 to Diploma, studies or etudes as listed in the Conservatory Canada or RCM syllabi are not permitted.
- Performance must be from memory
- Repeats are optional but not required.